Fingal LEADER Partnership are excited to offer communities across Dublin the opportunity to access Water Biodiversity Training. This free training course is all about getting to know rivers and streams and what your community can do to protect them.
Blending delivery will see the theory presented online followed by a number of on location field sessions in a local river/stream. You will have the opportunity to put together a Water Biodiversity Action Plan so that your community can apply for funding to put the ideas into action.
How to take Part
Please click on the link below and fill in the form to register your interest.
Water Biodiversity Synopsis
● Begins the week of the 20th September
● Blended learning, online and on location
● 6 modules delivered online
● 2 field sessions on location
● All resources required will be provided
● No previous experience needed
● Open to all
Dealing with Climate change begins with you and we want to empower people to take action.